Thursday, November 8, 2007

We want to write!

I'm supposed to be writing for Orange, since I do all my class crap in the first half of the week and pretty much just screw around for the second half. Problem is, everything got all screwed up when a Physics exam decided to occur this coming Friday. Normally this would mean nothing; I mean, I haven't studied for any exams yet and I've managed A's for all of them. This one, though, is something else: all kinds of stuff I've never encountered before, and I WILL fail if I don't sit my ass down and get in gear.

Then the weekend was originally slated for writing-time, but I will probably be entertaining company from my high school in the form of one of my close friends who is looking at UConn. Sunday night there is a possibility of writing taking place, but probably during breakdowns between calculating the number of subatomic particles the Enterprise's antimatter thrusters create (actual physics assignment). Then comes the work half of the week again...so, Orange may be delayed. I guess I can understand why webcomic peoples don't always meet their deadlines.

I'm sorry I doubted you, Chris and Kent!

No comments: