Friday, September 28, 2007

MAKE UP YOUR MIND

Either study your damn science, read the damn Melville or go to SLEEP, stupid! Make up your mind instead of sitting here watching episodes of Scrubs, thinking about all the crap I should be doing!

Bleach news: none? But we're about to embark on an epic journey. You may hear about it later. Perhaps.

It needs to be tonight, badly. I have 2 exams this evening and a brief paper due, and I just want them over with so I can tear up the campus in a crazy game of Capture the Flag, featuring the Insufferably Pretentious Guy From High School Who Is Actually Kind Of Cool! Oh, and Halo 3. I'm a huge fan of a) scifi, b) epic battles and c) shooter games, so naturally I adore the Halo series. I hear Halo 3 is the best yet, and I want to finish the bastard before someone leaks the ending to me. Hooray for having friends with next-gen systems!

I HOPE THIS WEEKEND WILL FEATURE GOOD TIMES. I SUPPOSE THIS DEPENDS ON HOW THOSE EXAMS GO, EH?

Holy crap, I forgot to eat today.

No comments: